Catherine Ulrey Broker, Equestrian Real Estate Specialist
- My Family and I live in South Salem, near Turner on about 2 acre
- I have lived in Salem since I was 6 months old, so I know it pretty well
- My husband and I met in high school
- We have one daughter, who has flown the coop!
- I am trying to learn how to grow vegetables and flowers, but it is a struggle. Update-last year my veggie garden was a huge success!
About My Horses...
- We have 3 dogs, 2 barn cats, chickens and 3 horses
- I have shown low level dressage, I enjoy trail riding and horse camping
- My 2008 Oldenburg Filly was Champion Filly at the ISR NA Oldenburg Inspection at The Ultimate Piaffe
- My 2009 Oldenburg Filly scored 8.2 across the board, earning Premium status
- I own an 8 year old Friesian mare.
- Have shown in open rail classes for fun, but I am horrible at it!
- Member of Oregon Dressage Society
- Memeber USDF and USEF
- Member of ISR NA Oldenburg
- Founder of www.Facebook.com/WVHorseOwner
- Member of numerous www.LinkedIn.com equine business and pleasure groups
- Member of the 40 Something Cowgirls, (even though I am not 40,. yet)
About my business...
- Obtained Salem, OR real estate license in 1997, started with a small company
- Earned my GRI® in 1999 (about 20% of all brokers hold this)
- Earned my CRS® in 2001 (about 4% of all brokers hold this)
- From 1999 to 2003 listed and sold foreclosures for banks/asset managers
- Joined Keller Williams Realty in 2008
- Member of the National, Oregon and Salem Association of Realtors®
- Started to focus on horse owners and their property needs, HomesWithHorseSense.com was launched in January 2010