Christy Larm Administrative Assistant
- I was born in Salem, Oregon. I moved to Central Oregon for 5 years in my mid twenties and decided the Willamette Valley was home for me so, I moved back. Shortly after I met my husband.
- We now live in Mt. Angel with our 3 children and our small flock of chickens.
- Together with my husband we own a metal recycling and trucking company where I get to experience hands on cutting/stripping metal in addition to all of the bookkeeping.
- I previously owned my own homemade crafts business to satisfy my creative side but decided to put that aside after having my 3rd child due to time constraints.
- Being an Administrative assistant gives me the best of both worlds. I get to help the team run smoothly and be home with my family.
- I have a background in customer service, 20 years to be exact. Most recently as a Bank Manager. I've been blessed to experience customer loyalty by providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Gardening, decorating, camping, quilting, crocheting and spending time with my family.