Protecting Your Oregon Farm, Protecting your dream

What coverage do you really need?

Why are we talking about insurance?  Because most rural (and especially horse owners) do not carry the appropriate type of insurance.

  • Are you covered if your horse hurts someone?
  • Are you covered if your dog bites someone?
  • What about your tack?  Your Barn?
  • Farm equipment?
  • Do you have liability for farming activities?

My point is to make you aware of rural/farm coverage for Salem and surrounding areas.  You will go through many steps to obtain new property in Oregon for you and your horse, let's make sure you are protected!  I recommend talking to an insurance agent that specializes in rural and horse property.  To obtain a list of local insurance agents, just request them in the form to your right. →→


Be sure to read "Tips for Moving with Horses" to make your move as smooth as possible.

Contact Us

By giving us your phone number and email address, you are giving Catherine Ulrey permission to contact you via email or phone.