Helping You Sell Your Oregon Horse Property
The Challenges of Selling Your Oregon Horse Property
When it comes time to place your horse friendly acreage on the market, you will have many decisions to make.
- Will you sell it yourself or hire a broker?
- Will you find something else that you like before selling your current home?
- How long will it take to sell your property?
- How much can you realistically expect to sell your place for?
- Are there hidden repairs that will ruin a pending offer?
- If you decide to hire a broker, which one?
- What updates should you implement to your house without over-improving for the area?
Take the Guessing Out of Your Evaluation with These 3 Easy Steps
Request an Evaluation
Provide us with your home's address, then sit back and let us do all the hard work and information-hunting!
Sit Back and Relax
We'll do the research for you, from neighborhood sold reports to remodeling improvements and more.
Get Your Answer
We will promptly send you your home value, and we're always available to answer any questions!
To make your Willamette Valley home selling real estate transaction as smooth as possible, you'll need the services of someone who is different from the typical real estate broker. You deserve a broker who understands the value of horse facilities from covered arenas to personal 2 stall barns and how to advertise them. Consider this section as your exclusive Equine and Acreage Home Selling Resource.
Have questions about the process? Feel free to email your individual questions for "over the net" advise!